HSF SERIES CONVECTION REFLOW FURNACE
- Rated to 400°C, the HSF Series convection reflow belt furnace features an ultra-clean rapid response heating chamber.
- Precise temperature controls
- Uniform temperature distribution
- Air or Nitrogen Atmosphere
- Infra-red and/or hot air circulation heating
HSF series belt furnace is widely used in the following applications:
- SMD/SMT - surface mount device reflow soldering.
- PMC - post molding curing.
- Chip joing and die bonding.
- Epoxy curing, underfill curing,
- Encapsulation, etc.
HSF Series Convection / Reflow Belt Furnace Product Models
(How to read furnace model numbers?)
|Model||Heat Zones||Belt Width||Overall Length|
Options and Customizations
|Available Options and Customizations|
|Ultrasonic Belt Cleaning/Drying|
|Computer Control System|
|Customizable heating and cooling length|
Our dedicated engineers will always take the extra step to work with clients for customized designs.